MicroGroup Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to MicroGroup. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that MicroGroup collects, and the ways in which MicroGroup uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
MicroGroup may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to MicroGroup
Using personal information
MicroGroup may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where MicroGroup discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MicroGroup may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
MicroGroup will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
MicroGroup will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
MicroGroup is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.